Information Systems Analyst - People Practices
Information Systems Analyst / Sr. Analyst - People Services
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
- Provide support for PE Information Systems (HRIS/IT), including researching and resolving issues, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of EA Systems upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Document process and results.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR Information Systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery, and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials, and techniques.
- Continuously increase both HR knowledge and internal application/tools knowledge.
- Liaise with internal IT team and third-party IT vendors and relevant stakeholders
- Manage all EA content/material on Intranet and Jobs/Career Section on Company external website by working closely with all the concerned PE Heads of different services within EA
- Participate in Global PE Information Systems Projects
- Work with the IT function to ensure effective integration of HR systems in a designated area.
- Together with colleagues, help manage and coordinate both small and large system upgrades, enhancements, and implementations.
- Communicating about system changes to the global organization
- Conduct training related to system changes to all the global PE (HR) Colleagues
- Support change management processes as an integral part of the launch phase or new/enhanced systems.
- Carry out user acceptance testing (UAT) for PE system upgrades/implementations along with other Colleagues.
- Participate in creating recommendations for the appropriate PE platform and/or application to support accurate reporting of HR information for the enterprise and its lines of business
- Working directly with the system vendors to troubleshoot and determine solutions for both simple and complex PE system issues
- Responsible for oversight of key tools/systems such as smartsheets, Promapp, I-9 system etc.
- Should be working in a Global HRIS/IT team exposed to Integrations, Implementations, configurations of systems / tools
- Expert in Advanced Excel – should have knowledge on VBA/Macro coding, Power-Pivots
- Working knowledge of Workday HR and other HR tools such as Success Factors, Vizier, google sheets, Service Now
- Exposure to Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Alteryx - Preferable
- Candidate should have strong Analytical skills, excellent English communication, good understanding of HR processes
- Should adhere to strict timelines and SLA’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or Operations preferred
- 4-5 years of experience in HRIS / HRIT domain
- Experience with operating HCMs (Workday preferred)
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Understands and exhibits “customer-first” thinking and design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with or training in process improvement methodologies
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems
- High attention to details and documentation
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.