Human Resources Administrator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Most companies call it HR. But at Electronic Arts, we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). PE is not just a play on words: it's a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly improve our teams' experience. For the better. We allow our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best and most diverse talent on the planet. But it doesn't stop there. We also support their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Purpose of the Role:
Provide general administrative support in different fields to the PE team in Spain. Proactively coordinates all the administrative activities through the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees. Provides guidance to the employees when necessary.
- Coordinates the onboarding and off-boarding of employees and the administrative process with ADP.
- Perform the necessary processes and activities for the daily administrative management of the personnel (certificates, sick leaves, recommendation letters, maternity/paternity leaves).
- Manage the familiarization process of new employees (Induction). Assure that their incorporation, acceptance and integration in the company is coordinated and successful.
- Coordinates contract extensions when necessary.
- Maintain close contact with the PE Manager to assure that the administrative processes for the personnel comply with the legislation currently in force.
- Use and keep the internal personnel databases files updated. Control the information about the employees that is filed and conduct the audit processes of the system.
- Oracle: Purchase orders and bills management. Monthly accruals and communication with Finance (other invoices different to benefits and training: currently FREMAP, Hays, E&Y, and outplacement)
- Perform general administrative tasks
- Archive maintenance
- Admin process around internal transfers
- Local mobility advise: NIE advice / Social Security/ appointment request, others
- Any other admin tasks requested.
- Draft presentations and reports from the PE systems that might be requested
- Provides guidance to employees on any admin related topic.
- Coordinate the Health & Safety processes with Quiron: information, training, health check-ups
Capabilities (Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities including Technical Requirements):
- Education in Law, Psychology, Human Resources Management or similar
- 3 or more years work experience in a similar post, preferably in a multinational setting
- High level of English
- Solid knowledge of the current labour laws
- Experience working with Workday / ADP (a plus)
- Attention to detail / process oriented
- Orientation towards the client and results
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to adapt fast to change
- Analytical Thinking skills
- Ability to multitask in a demanding environment handling multiple deadlines at once
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.