Gameplay Animator - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
The FIFA Gameplay group is looking for skilled animators to join team. Animators are responsible for portraying movement and behavior. Animators must be able to create emotionally believable characters that allow game players to interact with the game, whether photorealistic or stylized, in a realistic and believable fashion.
- Design and develop animation features, in collaboration with the producers and software engineers
- Build and maintain complex animation trees using our proprietary Animation Toolkit.
- Contribute to designing animation components that can be shared across features and even across games.
- Experienced CG character animator required
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Must possess excellent character animation skills
- Must have experience animating cameras, and a good eye for cinematics
- Must have strong working knowledge of a 3D animation package (Maya, XSI etc.)
- Familiarity with Autodesk’s Motionbuilder preferred but not essential
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and work well with a team
- Candidate must be meticulous, detail oriented, driven, and need very little supervision to put out high quality work
- Must have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Experience working in gaming preferred but not essential