(Closed) Game Quality Product Manager - FIFA
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Seattle, Washington, United States - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they improve quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring new ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment, at the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
We are looking for an experienced person who is passionate about driving software and game quality to be a part of our leadership team supporting our FIFA products based in our Vancouver studio.
You will advocate for the highest quality of player experiences to be built by guiding regular player and quality practices. You will report to the Supervising Development Director for FIFA QA.
- You will work with design leadership to help form the vision for areas of the game and ensure that designs follow the product vision.
- You will partner with the Line Producer and Lead Producer to establish product goals, then with Designers and User Experience Research teams to create features and set final quality targets
- Take a holistic approach to the player experience quality and delivery to ensure that the feature set and corresponding execution creates the best possible product.
- Be a leader for the indivual contributors in QA across the project teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in medium/large teams within the video game industry, best in class design and games.
- 3+ years experience mentoring other designers and providing insightful feedback on design efforts.
- 3+ years experience of console/AAA game development.
- 2+ years experience working on designs from initial creation through to implementation.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.