Game Product Manager
As a Product Manager, you will be part of a Central Product Management team inside the EA Sports Mobile group. The Product Manager should think like a player and business owner and can translate player behaviors into KPIs and translate the KPIs into revenue enhancing decisions. The Product Manager's mission is to guide financial performance of the game forward, in close collaboration with the Line Producer and Live Producer. You will identify opportunities and strategies to increase performance in the areas of Acquisition, Engagement and Monetization (AEM). The titles within the Sports Mobile portfolio include FIFA Mobile, Madden Mobile, NBA Live Mobile, and UFC Mobile.
You are passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of, our customers and partners within that game. You will work with the game team and the Central Product team at EA to improve best-practice strategies in defining and fine tuning the game economy. The Product Manager will partner directly with other game team Line Producers, Live Service Producers, Game Designers, Artists, Product Managers and external stakeholders to further the growth of the FUEL portfolio. This is a metrics-driven role and you will create the effort to optimize performance against the AEM targets for all titles.
- Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and improve top line KPIs .
- Work with creative, business and technical operations to make sure that product requirements incorporate inputs from multiple team members
- Determine game features that further the strategic vision of the product including maximizing acquisition, engagement and monetization.
- Balance and improve economy models for virtual economies.
- Track performance on a daily basis, communicate daily KPIs to partners and adjust designs / plans.
- Develop game health review cycles that carefully consider all feedback and key product metrics to improve the product.
- Build top-down and bottom-up models to inform product roadmap and mitigate risk.
- Use Data Analytics, A/B testing, Push Notifications and other partner tools to improve KPIs .
- Track and develop expert level understanding of the mobile gaming industry, including developing ability to qualitatively and quantitatively teardown mobile games.
- Learn, have fun and build games that millions of people love to play.
- Owned product management for successful web or mobile consumer-facing products in the past and delivered at least one product through the entire product life cycle.
- Experience with data-driven product design.
- Experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights and design experimentation
- Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows and wireframes.
- Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products.
- Experience with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) , ability to create models and simulators for free-to-play economies.
- Passion for games and player empathy, critically evaluate design, art and economy that influence player behavior.
- Experience presenting decks to several partners.
- Worked in an AGILE development environment.