Executive Producer - NHL
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
Executive Producer- NHL
We are looking for an Executive Produce for our NHL franchise. Deep knowledge of hockey and a genuine passion for the sport is a requirement. You will lead the creative vision for the game and will inspire our NHL team to develop the best games our studio has ever produced. You will report to our EA Sports VP.
- You are the creative center and vision-holder for the business. You motivate and empower creative talent on the team to build that vision.
- You foster a culture of analytically driven design while constantly driving toward improving KPIs.
- Partner with essential team members (Art Director, Audio Director, Creative Director, Development Director and Producers) to create an organizational structure and processes that allow the team to efficiently produce high quality work on time and on budget.
- You can passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Champion the professional development of your people and ensure that EA continues to employ the very best individuals.
- Lead your team and beyond. You will be the spokesperson for your business around the company and outside EA.
- Leadership experience in setting strategic direction.
- 10+ years' experience as a Senior or Executive Producer or VP of Development.
- Experience with medium-large teams or development studios within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, and Associate Producers) within one location and globally.
- Experience delivering multiple high-quality entertainment experiences.
- You understand the motivations of your player base and can assess innovation to deliver upon expectations
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.