Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content, and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
About Development Technology and Solutions (DTS)
Development Technology & Solutions is a vital partner of the EA Studios organization. Our team spans four continents bringing together diverse and individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. We partner with game makers in every phase of game development while continuously improving and advancing our craft.
When you join our team, you'll have opportunities to participate in creating some of our most beloved games and support ongoing live services. Working with the industry's best talent, you'll be immersed in cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices that drive quality experiences for our players. We are a learning organization, open to new ways of thinking; we share openly and collaboratively and employ curiosity in exploring innovative ways to solve the biggest challenges in creating amazing games for hundreds of millions of players worldwide.
We're abuzz with opportunities for those passionate about improving player experiences and evolving how we make great games - are you ready to play?
Studios, Data and Insights (SDI) is a team within the DTS organization that partners closely with our game development teams to bring actionable insights through data that help improve player experiences. If you can manage complex projects and excel at helping leaders do more then we might have the perfect role for you. Executives on our SDI team need an excellent partner that knows what it takes to help executives keep things in order and before they arise.
- Reporting to the VP, SDI, you will support three VPs leading business and technology across the SDI organization.
- Independently provide high-quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives you support.
- Assume full ownership of Executive schedules; confirm meeting agendas, spaces, relevant attendees, and ensuring Executives are well prepared for each meeting
- Organize Meetings: Leadership Team Meeting management including tech, agenda item sourcing, minutes, track actions, prepare presentations
- Travel arrangements: Manage complex domestic and international business travel and agendas with global partners including international visas
- Expenses: Track relevant travel and expense receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in iExpense
- Confidentiality: Handle confidential information with appropriate care
- Process electronic purchase orders and partner with the legal team in the creation of contracted services agreements
- Function as Office Manager, maintaining supplies and coordinating office activities.
- You have a successful track record supporting VPs or above for 5+ years.
- Great collaboration skills for networking with Executive Assistants and other colleagues across EA.
- Comfort with use and integration of mobile and social media technology platforms
- You go beyond the established framework; look for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Can complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
- Comfort in learning new technologies to become proficient in desktop systems/internal software necessary to perform assigned tasks. May be asked to become departmental "expert" and "trainer" in the specified software platform
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.