Event Technology Producer
A sharp, detail-oriented team player who supports the Global Events Team’s objectives in the production of all internal and external events. This role will also serve as the primary events contact overseeing the continued development of all components of ticketing, registration and attendee management, working with internal and external partners, including IT, Security, and Legal. The right candidate for this role embraces challenges, and has strong interpersonal skills, able to facilitate communication, understanding, and forward movement between multiple departments to best serve the company’s goals. They also have a deep understanding of event ticketing systems and technology, including admin functions, event apps, CRM email communication, RSVP management, data privacy/protection and security/credentials.
- Event Tool Management – oversee the development of registration system(s) (admin tool and app), in conjunction with IT, technology teams, physical and data security, legal, and communications.
- Product and Project Management – Creating and advising on direction of tool and functionalities required to best serve all EA events across the board, as well as overseeing its implementation for events, training stakeholders, etc.
- Global Events support – support production of events across the portfolio, with focus on tactical operations; registration, guest experience, security. Duties include coordinating and executing all logistical elements of events, as well as communication and documentation with internal and external clients.
- Special Projects – Assist and/or lead special projects that are critical to the operations of the team.
- Best Practices – Document and collate all EA events needs to help establish, implement, and maintain better practices moving forward, creating detailed procedural documents to share with the team.
- Marketing and guest experience support – Partner with internal teams and vendors as needed to support overall marketing campaigns, ticketing strategy and guest experience.
- Event/Vendor research – Assist in identifying potential event partners - building out our recommended vendor network - and opportunities, including but not limited to experiential components, registration systems, updated security protocols, and line control techniques. I dentify opportunities for innovation and creativity. Stay up to date on data and privacy laws, ensuring all vendors and stakeholders are compliant.
- ROI Tracking and Data Analytics – Work with internal teams and partners to maximize data capture for deeper analytics on players and event attendees to connect back to larger EA initiatives and validate EA Events ROI.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience ideally in event production, data analytics and ticketing/registration.
- Tools: understands existing registration systems and tools (AudienceView, Thuzi, SplashThat, Smash.gg, SquadUp, Zkipster, Bizzabo, CVent, Eventbrite, Ticketmaster, Google Forms etc.)
- Organized: we're talking "Type A," obsessive attention to details.
- Tactical: able to prioritize and manage a high volume of work and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Interpersonal savvy: ability to work effectively with numerous remote colleagues and across many different departments within the company.
- Resourceful: knows how to research new vendors, best practices and special projects.
- Team player: willing to jump in and help with big projects and learn on the go.
- Strategic: can see the bigger picture and develop new ideas to improve and grow events.