EA SPORTS Marketing Coordinator, Nordics
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and proactive Marketing graduate to join the team responsible for EA SPORTS franchise marketing across the Northern Europe region. Reporting to the Marcom Activation Lead for Nordics, you will sit within the Regional Marketing Organisation, based primarily in Guildford, UK and you will work closely with our Nordic and UKI Marcom Leads and teams spanning important functions such as Product, Partnerships, Finance, Legal, Comms, Community and Content Production, and local PR/Comms and Production agencies. You will coordinate and organise projects and campaigns for EA SPORTS in the Nordics.
This is a temporary contract for 12 months.
- Support and help Marcom Activation Lead, Core Community Manager and Partnerships Managers to guide the local EA SPORTS product campaigns, particularly for FIFA
- Administrative and logistical support for Marcom and Core Community teams
- Set up and administrate suppliers, contracts and payments
- Coordinate with Legal and Finance on contracts, agreements and budgets
- Support on delivering against our league, club and talent partnership rights
- Coordinate meetings with partners, set agendas, take minutes and share notes and actions
- Help manage our Nordic PR/Comms and Content Production agencies, assisting with press, activation and photoshoots
We would expect you to have some relevant experience in the following areas:
- Collaboration: Support your team and those around you at every opportunity, but with the ability to work independently.
- Adaptability: Every day is different in sport and gaming. Be measured in your approach.
- Dependability: Takes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieve results with little oversight.
- Results Focused: Focus on desired outcomes and how best to achieve them and get the job done.
- Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- A passion for sports (particularly football) and gaming preferable
- Comfortable speaking and writing English, with other Nordic language a bonus
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Business and/or Marketing
- Intermediate Photoshop skills
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At EA we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a great compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension. Although we enjoy working at EA, we value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We look forward to receiving your application! Do apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
Please note, we only consider candidates already residing in Sweden for this role.