Dynamic Messaging Producer
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA’s Tiburon Studio in Maitland, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
Dynamic Experience Producer
As a Dynamic Experience Producer, you will play a key role in improving our Sports titles through the personalization of the player experience. You should be a sharp, curious, and analytic individual who has a passion for leveraging data and research to design superior player experiences. You will coordinate the implementation of A/B experiments and machine learning algorithms in our games, serving as the liaison to translate design questions into actionable projects supported by our data analytics teams. Your work on these projects will require managing the creation of in-game assets, executing on the proper player segmentation, governance, and timing windows to carry out research in-game personalization while adhering to experimental design directives. Your work will directly influence game design, driving an ever more dynamic player journey in our titles.
- Manages Messaging team initiatives for the team
- Formulates design hypotheses and partners with analytics to design experiments to validate these hypotheses
- Uses experiment outcomes to pitch new features to support the dynamic player experience.
- Partners with analytics to define data capture needs to support experimentation.
- Documents experiments, outcomes, and resulting business actions that are taken.
- Communicates clearly (and as often as needed) with team members and business stakeholders.
- Supports senior team members with data validation, identification, and retrieval.
- Develop a short-term and long-term content strategy.
- Oversee internal and external content approvals.
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver relevant content to users.
- Create content calendars and ensure timely delivery of content.
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
- 2+ years of Experience in a consumer products-oriented industry gaming, entertainment, or e-commerce.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at various levels of business and technical expertise, including the ability to simplify difficult technical concepts.
- Experience with A/B testing
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.