Director, Studio Analytics
Data is everywhere. Over the past decade, the term “data” has evolved from something only thrown about in Tech circles to the next buzzword that needs to be in every presentation. Here at EA, our goal is to use data to help bring about the best possible experiences to our players, both within and outside of the game. To do so, we need amazing thinkers and leaders to help bring us to the cutting edge of analytics, while guiding us through each new evolution of data.
The Studios Data Insights Mobile and Asia group is hiring a Director to lead data insights and analytics for our Asia and Pacific Islands (APAC) portfolio, a leadership role with high visibility in which you would be responsible for the accomplishments and the larger success of the studios and the portfolio that you support. Given the ubiquity of data, you will be responsible for ensuring that our game teams and EA as a whole have the most state-of-the-art information, insights, and data products available at any point in time. An entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative attitude will help set you apart in this role, as will the ability to work across different studio pillars to understand foundational insights needs and to, both directly and indirectly, impact stakeholders to drive long-term data success for our titles.
- Develop and lead the APAC Mobile Data group covering EA Korea, EA Shanghai, and FireMonkeys
- Bring true data democracy to your organization using self-service data tools and leveling-up insights with new data products
- Manage the short-term priorities and analyses of your teams while still focusing on the long-term vision for the games and how data can continue to evolve the player experience
- Own the data relationship with third-party publishers
- Collaborate across other regions (North America, EMEA) to make use of the economies of scale of EA Mobile’s Data organization and ensure long-term efficiencies
- 10+ years in a field working explicitly on data and data insights (analytics, data science, data engineering, machine learning), demonstrating experience in applying analytics to real-world problems
- 7+ years managing a group of data personnel with a mix of analyst and data science backgrounds
- Experience partnering with numerous stakeholders to prioritize data projects and using data to influence product roadmaps and key business decisions
- Gaming experience is a plus but not required
- Mobile experience is highly desirable