We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronic Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio is responsible for bringing SimCity BuildIt to tablet and mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studios passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
- Build and maintain an effective working schedule to ensure that project development milestones are delivered on time
- Build a collaborative relationship with each member of the development team
- Anticipate and communicate problems and roadblocks to ensure project goals and milestones can be met
- Manage change requests and advice key stakeholders on their effect on project schedule, budget and resourcing
- Maintain regular communication with game team and key stakeholders to provide project status updates
- Collaborate with internal and external partners and gather their requirements
- Work on development processes and methodology and look for ways to improve efficiency
- Multiple titles launched as a part of game development team or solid experience as a Project Manager
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to motivate the team, keeping all members focused on the goals.
- Organizational skills and ability to execute on projects on time, and at the expected level of quality.
- Show dependability and commitment to projects and tasks.
- A good understanding of various disciplines that go into game development such as programming, art, design and audio.
- Ability to interpret design documents and project schedules to establish and communicate scope.
- Ability to provide both focused and inspiring creative leadership.
- Passion for playing and making games and an excellent understanding of what makes them fun
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years software development experience or other related experience
- Minimum 2 year project management or team leadership experience.
- Game industry experience in any discipline (programming, art, production, audio, etc.,)
At Tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.