Data Analyst - EAX QV
As a Data Analyst you will help analyze our operational data to improve our Quality Verification (QV) strategies. You will be someone who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games. You will report to our Analytics Manager.
What a Data Analyst does at EAX QV team:
- Develop scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data.
- Build live data dashboards complete with user documentation.
- Develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
- You will advocate for data quality; craft data quality policies and data governance.
- Drive methodologies in tools and visual technologies for building live project data dashboards that provide important data for project monitoring and informs decisions.
Our Next Data Analyst needs:
- 2+ years of work experience in an Analyst role.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics) and completion of post-secondary level Math and Statistics courses.
- You will work with different types of data (relational, big data, textual), and accessible through different means (SQL, REST API)
- Knowledge of different data software analytics and visualization tools such as New Relic, Redshift, Elasticsearch, Google Analytics, PowerBI, Kibana and Grafana.
- Understand how data is stored in databases and write fast and reusable SQL code to retrieve it.
- You write efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.