Data Analyst (On Contract)
The Data Analyst will have a sixth sense for making sense of the numbers, identifying outliers and providing sound guidance and support to help create and integrate a unified quality strategy into the development process. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and will couple effective communication with a solid technical skillset. If you are looking to grow and face challenges in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment supporting the design and creation of bleeding edge tools, look no further!
- Assembles data from multiple sources, conducts analyses, performs research, designs, documents and implements analytical solutions.
- Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, transform data from different sources.
- Presents analysis conclusions in a clear, understandable, and valuable way. Tells compelling stories supported by data using visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or similar).
- Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
- Create best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
- Builds metrics reporting systems and tracks process improvements across the team.
- Relay insights in layman's terms and visualize to be used for taking data-driven decisions.
- Provide predictive insights to compute newer prediction/data models.
- Perform quality assurance on generated and final results to ensure consistency and accuracy.
Skills & Abilities:
- 2-3 years of professional analytical experience, applying data to improve process improvements.
- Expert in data visualization techniques for charts and reports - good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and/or Tableau.
- Strong knowledge on math and statistical techniques including probability, correlation, regression, classification, and the development of statistical models.
- Strong problem solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge on ML/AI is a plus.
- Highly effective communicator – both verbally and written.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.