Creator Relations Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Community Engagement team is seeking a Creator Relations Manager.
The Creator Relations Manager develops our creator strategy, oversees its execution and manages the relationships with key influencers and creators, resulting in the creation of cool content and programming consistent with our communications messaging and highlights key game features that engages our players across a number of platforms and channels.
- Create overall global influencer (top influencers and creators) strategies for our Action Adventure and EA Originals titles
- Oversee our Creator agency and help manage influencer/creator relationships to create compelling content that helps retain current players, and attracts new ones
- Manage the Creator Network in partnership with your Core Community teams
- Collaborate and coordinate with other managers across PR, Influencer and Community teams to ensure flawless execution of the influencer tactics/campaign beats that ladder up into the overall brand campaign
- Create and oversee execution of overarching creator strategy for Action Adventure and EA Originals titles that will drive the approach to influencers and creators globally
- Take a strategic approach to building and executing Influencer and creator partnerships, leveraging data and insights that ladder back up to our overall Marketing goals
- Work with our agency partners to oversee campaigns and ensure delivery of creator content and campaign reports
- Leverage the Creator Network, in partnership with Community, to manage creators and their content and to cultivate new relationships, resulting in an increase of UGC at strategic points throughout the campaign.
- Act as a go-to English-language point-of-contact for creators and influencers for Action Adventure and EA Originals titles, building relationships that last and fostering a healthy community
- Partner with and support expert influencer partnership managers from across EA’s org, including regional influencer/creator teams
- Foster relationships with our teams, including development, communications, brand, legal and finance
- Lead meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions
- Manage creator and influencer campaigns with our partners
- Communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with partners
- Use tools to improve influencer content performance and identify the most appropriate creators to meet campaign goals
- Develop comprehensive reporting to share creator campaign impact
- Negotiate directly with creators, their business managers
- Functional expert for vendors and partners driving creator campaigns
- Manage influencer budgets and improve spend based on our goals
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, working in influencer or creator relations
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.