Core Community Manager, Battlefield
The Community Engagement Team connects the voices of EA’s 300+ million players to our global game and strategy teams, facilitating healthy conversation and working together to develop thriving communities. The Core Community Manager, Battlefield, will lead the Core Community Engagement strategy EA’s Battlefield franchise, serving as the voice of the community and engaging directly with players to provide the development team feedback on the game, and communicating with players through web, social and live stream channels.
Reporting to the Lead, EU Games Community, the mission of the Battlefield Core Community Manager is to develop trust with Battlefield players through transparent and purposeful communications. This will include building the five pillars of the Core Community role: Player Feedback, Communications Platforms, developer to player communication strategy, conversation reporting and expert insights for internal partners. The Community Manager will also work with internal partners on EA’s Positive Play Program, ensuring a safe and fun environment for our Battlefield players in the community.
Passion is the fuel that inspires our teams. You will have a deep love of EA and Battlefield, matched with community engagement expertise and an ability to develop communications strategies that achieve our goals, to strengthen overall player engagement and sentiment for the franchise across the world.
- Lead the global core community strategy for the Battlefield franchise.
- Lead Battlefield’s direct-to-player communications programs including anchor platforms such as blogs, forums, social, live streams, and ensuring global alignment across all partners.
- In partnership with the user research team, develop and oversee the Player Design Council for Battlefield, inclusive of tools and forums for diverse player feedback, and collaboration with developers on improvements to the game.
- Develop a network of partners both in studio and around the organization to help guide the Battlefield core community strategy, including the development, brand, Marketing and Communications Partners, Finance, Legal and other important partners.
- Be the EA expert on the Battlefield community, overseeing a conversation monitoring program to ensure the development team and important EA internal leaders are aware of community conversation and provided with relevant insights.
- Conduct surveys, research, and feedback from the community on issues improving the experience.
- Partner with the creator team on working with EA Game Changers and creators in the Community to tell the story of Battlefield, developing opportunities for content creation leading up to, during and after launch.
- Ensure all Electronic Arts standards and processes are observed and followed.
- Establish a positive reputation within the Battlefield community.
- Passion for video games and experience playing EA games
- 2+ years of experience working in online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent.
- Proficient in writing, grammar, and content-creation abilities.
- Imaginative thinker with the ability to present new ideas to wide audiences.
- Motivated to learn new things about players to improve their experience.
- Objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, User Research, Marketing or Game Development a plus.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At EA we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a great compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees’ with occupational pension. Although we enjoy working at EA, we value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
We look forward to receiving your application! Do apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.