At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers – it’s about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
The Challenge Ahead
Human Resources plays a key role in ensuring that all EA staff members feel supported and that they have access to training, development, and other opportunities to take career and skills to the highest level. There are a number of specialist roles within HR. Learning & Development Specialists provide access to the best training and development. Compensation & Benefits Specialists constantly review and benchmarks to ensure the staff remains motivated from a salary and compensation package perspective. HR Business Solutions Specialists are more project-focused, dedicated to improving EA work life as a whole, while HR Business Partners are generalists who work with specific teams or departments.
What a Recruiter Does At EA
Reporting into the Director, Talent Acquisition, the EA Recruiters proactively liaise across the organization on all levels to understand recruitment requirements and to act on appropriate deliverable items. They research and document industry and market intelligence, provide feedback to the business, and identify and source top talent by researching industry trends, attending and presenting at conferences and events, networking, and promoting corporate referral programs.
Recruiters also develop interview guides for candidate assessment, conduct thorough candidate assessment via phone or in-person interviews, and manage the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have a positive interaction with EA at all stages of the recruitment process. They also build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, by proactively responding to the business needs, and create and document detailed recruitment project plans, which encompass timelines, strategies, cost, resources, and ROI of various recruiting activities and efforts. They also track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities, and update, annotate, and maintain the applicant tracking system (ATS).
The Next Great EA Recruiter Needs
EA Recruiters must have previous recruitment experience, ideally in the high-tech or entertainment industry. In addition the must have:
- Strong experience managing recruitment in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong experience with technical recruitment and pipelines
- Proven ability to recruit across a mix of disciplines and levels of seniority
- Business Partnership skills to drive quick decisions during the selection process
- Experience managing recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system
- Superior account management & customer service skills to ensure the best candidate and hiring manager experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing on regional recruitment strategies
- Excellent sourcing skills to be able to build and maintain high-quality talent pipelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and ability to jump in quickly and hit the ground running
- Passion for games and working in a high tech, creative environment.
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Masters is preferred
We Thought You Might Also Want To Know
More about our location:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.