Community Engagement Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Job Title- Community Engagement Manager
The Community Engagement Manager will manage EA's Mobile social media campaigns in India. You will develop and launch local social channels for EA core mobile franchises in the market. You will manage the local implementation of social content strategies, and work with all partners to manage content calendars, scheduling, and publishing of content. We ask that you have a strong grasp of social media platforms. You are a specialist, knowledgeable in industry trends and the latest innovations. You will work with important regional and global partners to integrate and align social opportunities and engage EA's community base. You will play an important role in the EA Asia Commercial Mobile team as it will shape the social media marketing approach, define digital initiatives and live service operations to meet the needs and feedback from our players in the region.
You will Report to Mobile Publishing and Marketing Manager
- Coordinate the performance of the game's social media channels
- Grow content creators and influencer marketing of the game
- Plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through these content creators / influencers
- Analyze key metrics of content creators / influencers, and help market strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
- Liaise with content creators / influencers to broaden EA's engagement with the community
- Interact with gamers and important community leaders
- Monitor player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedback to game studios to support high impact player centric live service programs
- Assist EA global creative and localisation teams in other countries to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
- Liaise with key platform, brand and media partners within India.
- Assist EA global team to improve performance metrics related to community engagement through operations Requirements
- A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing on client side (digital/marketing/social) or top digital/advertising agencies.
- Strong creative and editorial skills – including language localization.
- Experience developing insights from social listening.
- Experience with social analytics across channels.
- Summarise data from many sources into relevant insights.
- Experience growing social communities and developing content on social platforms.
- Basic creative skills e.g. Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of tools like Synthesio, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Datasift, Radian 6.
- Creative, player first approach.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.