Community Engagement Coordinator
Electronic Arts is an innovative tech company that creates incredible experiences for millions of gamers around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need innovative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
Community Engagement Coordinator (6 month contract)
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Community Engagement Coordinator to support our Vancouver Studio and Canada region. As a Community Engagement Coordinator, you will be integral to managing and developing our local community engagement and will ensure the successful execution of our global outreach initiatives.
- Coordinate activities related to external community engagement for the Vancouver Studio and Canada region including: sponsorship, donations, grants, employee community engagement and community partnerships
- Manage relationships with local community organizations and EA stakeholders, ensuring timely coordination of tasks and activities
- Provide virtual and on site event coordination and logistical support primarily focused on the Vancouver Studio
- Promote and coordinate community engagement events and volunteer opportunities for employees from the Vancouver Studio
- Partner with EA’s Social Impact team to ensure Vancouver Studio social impact initiatives are aligned with EA’s corporate social impact strategy
- Provide updates to internal stakeholders on recent/upcoming events
- Track budget spend and provide monthly updates on spend allocations
- Ad hoc operations supports ad needed
- You will have education/experience in project management/program administration, event management, or in a related field
- You will have education/experience in supporting multiple programs/events
- You have experience and/or interest in the field of social impact, corporate social responsibility, and/or non profits
- You are highly-detailed and organized
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- You are able to work independently with stakeholders at different levels of the organization
- You are passionate about diversity, inclusion and equity, community engagement and/or corporate social responsibility
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.