Community and Player Experience Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio brings SimCity BuildIt to tablet and mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date.
The Challenge Ahead
The Community and Player Experience Specialist is an important operative and communications role that connects our game team with our player community and contributes to a great player experience for our players. You will use game and brand expertise with studio relationships and create deeper engagement. This important role will be embedded in our studio game team and partner with other groups around the world to guarantee high-quality player experience inside and outside our game.
What you'll do
- You will report to the Live Producer.
- Partner with Customer Experience lead and team to maintain dialogue about the game status and to assist with operational customer service tasks
- Monitor incoming CE-reports - the "pulse" of the game - and surface any underlying or latest issues to the game team.
- You will oversee the game's social media presence and inform players on social media channels about live events, updates, new content and any issues.
- You will monitor social media channels and gather player feedback to let the game team know about development opportunities.
- Help create and work on important social media, community, and customer experience deliverables.
- You will work with the game team on overall player experience.
What you'll need
- Experience working in online communities, online customer service, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent.
- Native or near native spoken and written English skills.
- Writing, grammar, and content creation skills (samples required).
- Knowledge of best practices for operating social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- You can objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make applicable recommendations.
- You will have a passion for games.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Game Development or Live Service Operations experience.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.