Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Global Commercial Manager - PC, DTC
The Global Commercial Manager drives the commercial strategy for EA’s PC direct-to-consumer business, with a focus on growing EA’s PC market share and our direct to consumer platform.
The objectives for this role are to drive revenue, increase engagement and monetization of our PC games’ live service campaigns and acquire players into our industry-leading subscription service, EA Play.
Ensuring the long term health of the business will require leading multi-year strategies to expand EA’s PC customer base in international growth markets, drive our key franchises like The Sims™ and work closely with our internal teams to optimise the player journey to our own platform.
- Full P&L responsibility for annual Full-Game, Extra Content, and EA Play revenue targets
- Monitor revenue and other KPI performance, identify and surface risk & opportunity
- Adapt global strategy to individual markets, work through local commercial partners to execute and amplify
- Define promotional objectives and KPI
- Deliver pricing strategy in partnership with global pricing team
- Direct insightful reporting and share key learnings to partners and senior leaders
- Evangelize for PC internally across EAX, MCO and Studio teams
- Collaborate with our merchandising team on platform messaging to support commercial strategies and objectives
- Regularly present to MCO leadership and stakeholders on our DTC commercial strategy and performance
- Represent EA Digital leadership in cross-functional initiatives and serve as first point of escalation
- Collaborate with other commercial leaders to present joint monthly and quarterly business reviews
- 5+ years experience in sales or marketing role for a direct-to-consumer digital venture
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to work through ambiguity and complexity while maximizing resources
- Strategic thinker who relishes creative solutions to difficult problems
- Ability to work autonomously with high standards and excellent follow through with a proactive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, proven history of effective collaborating with and influencing diverse range of stakeholders
- Global mindset in tune to local market needs
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office/G Suite tools; familiarity with business intelligence software (Tableau, Google Analytics) a plus
- Gaming experience within the PC industry (Game Developer/Publisher, Platform, Hardware) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from a competitive undergraduate institution
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.