Capture Producer (DM)
EA Create Capture is a highly engaged content creation team within EA Studios. Our content is generated through different services which encompass motion capture, performance capture, facial animation, head scanning and body scanning for video game titles developed by Electronic Arts (EA). We are adventurous and creative. We are courageous and we take chances. We look for the best in everyone.
What a Capture Producer does:
As a member of the Development Director job family at EA, Capture Producers are the keepers of the project schedule and help move the game team from one project phase to the next while ensuring a focus on quality, collaboration and communication.
They are 'what good looks like' when it comes to soft skills. You will partner with partners from the capture team and game team that span multiple disciplines to ensure that they are managing the project on time, to quality, and within budget.
Producers report to the Head of Production at EA Create Capture. The Capture Producers are experienced in live production, animation and post-production; often achieved through a career in videogame project management, film, television, sound, post or theater production offices. They sometimes travel for work.
You will do following:
Live Production Abilities:
- Understand what Motion Capture is and can demonstrate that knowledge by telling us about it
- Have experience in a high-tech environment, that may have been combined with a live production environment
- Have on set experience, know and demonstrate 'what good looks like' for on-set etiquette, production principles and paperwork involved with producing a live action shoot
- Have planned complex travel and logistics for both people and equipment.
- Wrangled casting, talent bookings, talent needs on set, and complete talent agreements / payroll paperwork
Project Management Abilities:
- Experienced a workplace with custom tools/software
- Establish pre-production milestones and be part of post-production planning
- Determine the resource requirements to complete the tasks
- Support management of project budget, identifying task requirements, and track status of tasks
- 3 years entertainment production management / coordinator / assistant experience
- University Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in different project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.