Campaign Lead, UKI - FIFA Brand
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The UKI Campaign Lead develops, executes and measures locally nuanced integrated omni-channel marketing activations for the EA SPORTS FIFA brand across the UK and Ireland markets, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide.
What a Campaign Lead does at EA:
- UKI marketing expert: Surface country insights to the team following planning timelines to inform Marcom Strategy for EA SPORTS FIFA.
- Seamless player journeys: Implement locally nuanced omni-channel country marketing activations that support the strategy brief. Ensure cohesion across all owned and partner channels; tracks beat readiness and works to remove barriers to execution.
- Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Track and interpret UKI campaign performance data delivered by analytics teams and translate into learnings and actions.
- Agency management: Manages relevant agencies and contractor resources.
- Communication specialist: Leads media events and activations alongside internal and agency teams. In-territory contact for publishing and external partners including first parties.
- Activation hygiene:
- Budget tracking: UKI non-media budget tracking and purchase order raising, receipting for the approved UKI campaign execution
- Drive process to ensure legal approval on custom UKI activations
- Localised Content QA: manages reviews and approvals of localised assets (metadata, product glossary, packaging, media assets – video banners, sponsorship; PR materials; localised web pages and others)
- Omni-Channel Activation Plan: Cultural considerations for global Marcom Strategy and locally nuanced omni-channel go-to-market plan for UKI
- UKI Budget Plan: Planning and deployment of $s by channel in market, optimised and reforecast on an ongoing basis
- Beat Readiness Scorecard: Risk and opportunity assessment on flawless execution of important beats
- Activity reporting and evaluation: Reporting results back to the business, identifying learnings
- Commercial understanding – global and local
- Expertise in football and practical knowledge of the sports industry
- Experience with all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns, nuanced for UKI
- Can manage up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.