Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are an independent and objective assurance and business advisory organisation designed to provide assurance to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, add value to senior management and improve EA's operations. We help EA to accomplish its goals by taking a systematic risk-based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance processes.
The Challenge Ahead
As an Audit Analyst you will support EA's audit, risk and compliance program. You will work with multiple departments and experience numerous areas and processes. You will participate on operational audits where you will perform audit procedures on IT and business processes and controls, and support the EA SOX compliance programme and data analytics efforts. You will report to a Manager or Director, Global Audit, depending on location.
You will learn new skills, be part of a diverse, supportive, fun, and creative community, and build strong relationships within Electronic Arts.
What an Audit Analyst does at EA
- Support financial, operational, strategic and compliance audits
- Understand EA's risks, processes and controls within the area to be audited
- Through audit testing, evaluate the effectiveness of control and governance processes, the reliability of reporting information, and ensuring that EA's policies are respected
- Support the audit reporting process, including obtaining our partners' acceptance and engagement for audit recommendations
- Perform annual Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, evaluating control design and effectiveness, and performing walkthroughs and testing
- Perform follow-up of corrective actions for audit recommendations
- Support department-wide projects and systems management
The next great Audit Analyst
- You have 1 or more years experience in a relevant role or you hold a degree in a relevant subject, such as accounting, finance, business or data analytics
- You are willing to pursue a professional qualification
- You have passion and enthusiasm to learn, and comfort with technology
- You enjoy collaborating and building relationships
- You are committed to ethical standards
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.