Audio Artist - Speech - Apex Legends
The EA Create Audio team
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, EA Create Audio is driving industry-leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation, and uncompromising quality. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team whose backgrounds help build games for players everywhere.
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished Audio Artist with technical proficiency who can make an immediate contribution to our team supporting Respawn Vancouver and development for Apex Legends. You have experience in all phases of audio design and production, with proficiency in voice production, editing and implementation. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and have an intermediate understanding of game development. You have a passion for video games and an overwhelming desire to create an outstanding audio experience.
- Create quality audio for video games
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Interactive element tuning in the game and audio engines
- Database/file management and organization
- Audio post-production for in-game video content
- 3+ years game/audio experience
- Speech/VO design skills
- Experience with audio middleware (e.g. FMOD, WISE)
- Experience with perforce, game engines and scripting
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software
- Collaborates and communicates well as part of a team
- Is motivated by artistic and creative sensibilities
- Technical thinker who enjoys problem solving
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.