We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
What a Sourcing Partner does at EA:
- Manage front-end recruitment processes for open positions within our business areas, with a specific focus on sourcing passive candidates. This includes initial briefings with recruiters and/or hiring managers, developing sourcing/attraction strategies for positions and sourcing resumes/CVs
- Provide a strong focus on sourcing diverse, passive and active candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation and telephone calls
- Perform search functions including database mining, job board searches, and functional web site searches
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent
- Manage the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have positive interaction with Electronic Arts at all stages of the recruitment process
- Track critical recruitment data, and produce regular (and ad-hoc) reports on recruiting activities
- Engage candidates via phone or email and get them excited about the opportunities available to them
- Utilize provided CRM and ATS tools effectively
Who You Are:
- 1+ years previous technical recruitment/sourcing experience either in-house and/ or in a recruitment agency environment
- Traditional sourcing experience along with expert Boolean search capabilities
- Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Sourcers
- Previous experience with candidate management systems/databases
- Ability to work pro-actively in a fast paced, target driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines
- Hands on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in interactive entertainment/ gaming (i.e. consoles/ PC, online, mobile, etc)
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We have an incredibly talented team of seasoned recruiting veterans and a great sense of community on the team, with lots of collaboration and sharing. We have access to the tools we need, and have great partners in our Recruiters and Hiring Managers. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.