Associate Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
As a Producer on the team you will partner with team leaders to help plan and guide the delivery of game experiences. You’ll be involved in development, from the early concept stages through production and final stages.
On FIFA, Producers are the bridge between the design team and project managers, overseeing what experiences we build, why we build them, and managing the delivery of them to our players.
- Establish roadmaps for game experiences, aligning with the broader goals of FIFA and EA.
- Use insights to create feature goals to focus ideation and spur creativity across the team.
- Be a member of the leadership team and guide team culture to build a highly engaged team.
- Partner with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination.
- Partner with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
- Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- Engage with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics.
- You will report into the production leader of your area.
- An experienced producer or product manager with 6+ years of experience in a game production, entertainment, or technology focused roles.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Familiar with scrum and agile development concepts.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.