Associate Producer - FIFA
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Associate Producer with expert knowledge of football, in particular international women's football. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that's why we want YOU. The ideal Associate Producer for Data Collection & Licensing is passionate about making games and knows the world of football from the inside. As the next Associate Producer, you will directly report to the Head of Data Collection & Licensing in our international and diverse group.
- You will communicate with game team producers and internal partners to understand requirements, evaluate features and assess the authenticity and quality of the product.
- You will coordinate with team developers and Quality Verification specialists to ensure quality is managed at the highest standards.
- You will partner with our Data Collection & Licensing team members from Canada, Mexico, USA, Korea, Romania and UK.
- You will have a finger on the pulse on the world of football and assist development team producers with campaign support.
- You will present the product vision in close cooperation with Marketing and Communication teams.
- 5+ years experience in professional football (as a player)
- Excellent English language skills
- Proficient in establishing connections
- Proficient in reviewing data and licensed assets to check for errors and inaccuracies
- Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams
- Interest in video games
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.