Associate Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
FIFA is the biggest console game in the world, and FIFA Ultimate Team is its most popular mode. In feature development for FUT, the Product Owner / Producer works directly with Designers, Project Managers, and Developers to bring features to our players worldwide.
The ideal Product Owner / Producer for FIFA Ultimate Team is someone passionate about making games or delivering technology to players and users. A love for football and the FIFA series is a benefit, not a requirement.
This is a senior role across all platforms that involves direct ownership of multiple features of the game for the in the development cycle, reporting to the Line Producer.
FUT Product Owner / Producer Responsibilities
- Partner with the Line Producer and Lead Producer to establish product goals, then with Designers to create features
- Opportunity to work with Analytics and Brand Marketing teams on qualitative and quantitative research
- You will oversee major features through development, and you will be responsible for feature quality and ensuring the feature vision is upheld
- Work with partners to vet features and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with product strategy
- You will be actively involved in mitigating risk to successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Work with Project Managers on feature delivery processes and proposing improved workflows
- Work with team developers and QA to ensure quality is managed at the highest stardards
- Identify dependencies and promote the delivery of the requirements across several teams
Product Owner / Producer Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Owner/Producer
- Experience with waterfall and agile development processes
- Experience developing a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables
- Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.