Associate, Global Social Channel Engagement
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Social Media Engagement Team is looking for an Associate, Social Channel Engagement colleague.
The Associate, Social Channel Engagement supports a portfolio of EA franchises including Battlefield, Need For Speed, EA Originals and unannounced projects with the goal of building and maintaining relationships with players and fans through authentic, engaging, lightweight content and stories distributed through the most popular social media channels.
You will report into and assist the Lead, Social Channel Engagement - Games in the planning, production, global publishing and reporting of social media campaigns and editorial content.
You have a passion for video games and for creating fun, engaging content for social media channels. Creativity and an eye for good content and stories.
- Manage the social media accounts for Battlefield, Need For Speed, EA Originals
- Partner with Brand & Creative Production teams to prioritize and track the development of social media assets
- Analyze social content performance to optimize distribution, tone & relevance on an ongoing basis
- Creation & maintenance of editorial calendars & asset lists
- Partner with Channel Intelligence and Channel Strategy to implement latest & greatest channel and content best practices
- Partner with Studio & Product Communications teams to ensure campaign goals, player-facing messages and experiences are aligned across all marketing channels.
- Identify the most appropriate trends & topics both around EA games and in Entertainment/Pop Culture to insert our brands in relevant conversations.
- Oversee and manage social media campaigns & promotions with internal/external partners including third party console manufacturers and partner brands.
- 1 or more years in the Gaming/Entertainment space with experience delivering successful social media engagement or digital marketing programs.
- Experience building & optimizing social media campaigns for some of the major platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Giphy, Tik-Tok, Snapchat.
- Creative mind able to drive the creation of impactful messages & visuals to create conversation & culture around pop culture brands.
- Experience with content creation tools such as image / photo / video design & editing a plus but not mandatory.
As Part Of Your Application, Please Provide
- An up-to-date resume
- A short write-up about your motivation and qualifications for the space and the role - we care to hear about the games you love playing and the things that inspire you outside of work. We are a team of gamers and creative minds!
- A PDF that showcases recent content / programs you are the most proud of with a sense of scale / impact / performance