Associate Creative Director (Contract)
Associate Creative Director (EA FIFA Marcom) 6-month Contract
Are you football crazy or soccer mad? Whatever you call it, we don’t mind. A pure appreciation for the game, the goals, the glory, even those delayed celebrations from an eventually correct VAR call. If football feels like a spiritual calling, then consider yourself called. The EA SPORTS FIFA Marcom team is on the hunt for a brilliant ACD with a background in film and art direction. We’re looking for whip-smart talent with the drive, passion, and team spirit to go the whole way.
This is a dream role to work across various creative campaigns for EA SPORTS FIFA.
You Will Play An Instrumental Role In The Following
- Develop the core creative idea and messaging framework alongside FIFA marcom team members
- Drive the visual look and feel across various brand campaigns under the guidance of FIFA's creative director and senior leadership
- Work alongside internal team members/agencies to develop treatments and creative responses that inspire the best ideas and execution.
- Ensure creative ideas are well-articulated and on-brief working closely with the marcom strategy / production teams
This team will support writing the ideas, designing the tone, look, and vision for marketing content across the franchise including FIFA Ultimate team campaigns, VOLTA, career mode, and various FIFA products. They will also be expected to manage quality within all content produced, help drive the creative from start to finish.
EA SPORTS FIFA: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
As one of the most innovative, passionate and football-focused teams in the industry, we acquire the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over. If you love football, video games, and entertainment, this is the role of a lifetime.
Experience & Skills
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a creative role (preferably design firm or agency)
- Strategic thinker and communicator with proven experience in creative work across design, art direction, and film
- Reinforce the voice of the FIFA, working to make sure that we are present in important cultural conversations with a distinctive POV across all content and platforms
- Exceptional creative, strategic orientation, and dynamic storytelling skills
- Experience working on campaigns from vision and driving the work from end to end.
- You must believe in the power of football. You must understand the cultural and creative potential of the sport. In-depth experience playing FIFA and motion design is a huge plus