Associate Brand Marketing Manager
Please note that this is a 6 month contract initially. We're hoping this will be extended or converted to a permanent position in the future.
Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO)
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our International Brand Marketing team is looking for an Associate Manager who will support some of the most-acclaimed sports franchises from EA SPORTS, including EA SPORTS Madden NFL, EA SPORTS NHL, and EA SPORTS UFC. You will help implement localized campaigns for markets outside of North America, applying best practices to provide compelling campaigns and player narratives to players around the world.
You will report to the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager and will manage daily partner and licensor marketing activations, international extensions of the global marketing plan and help manage daily business operations.
- Support the Senior Manager with planning: (a) long-term strategy and plans for key markets; (b) signature projects for local marketing plans; (c) localized extensions of global creative and programs; and (d) budget investment and tracking.
- Daily/weekly partner and licensor activation management, including content tracking and distribution and management of supporting agencies.
- International campaign management, including the localized deployment of global marketing campaign beats within international markets.
- Operations and administrative for Brand Marketing, including partnering with Finance, Legal, and Business Affairs teams to create purchase orders, track budget and payment statuses, and manage the activations guaranteed in partnership contracts.
- Campaign measurement and post-mortems to assess performance, communicate insights and form a perspective on optimization.
- You have experience working in a digital marketing or communications role
- You understand international markets and their consumers
- You can manage productivity tools and maintain complex spreadsheets
- Experience working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency