Associate, Accounts Receivable
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Associate - Accounts Receivable supports the Cash Application processes within the Accounts Receivable team, ensuring its quality
and effectiveness. Moreover he/she secures company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while
providing accurate financial information and timely reporting of balances.
- Downloading daily bank statements.
- Processing of cash deposit batches and postings to customer accounts, including payments made by check, EFT payments, wire deposits.
- Maintain daily cash posting/reconciliation schedules and accurate accounting/audit records and balance batches back to deposit
- Partner with Collections/Billing team to obtain remittance details.
- Investigate open balances relating to un-applied cash, maintain weekly status and continuous follow-up until payment is fully
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues with regards to EDI payments.
- Liaise with GL functions to troubleshoot and resolve unidentified payments.
- Run various reports for On-Account Cash and un-applied Cash, KPI Reports.
- Ensure all transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Provide back-up documentation during periodic global audits.
- Provide support for other duties & projects as assigned.
- 1-2 years of Order 2 Cash domain experience.
- Knowledge of Cash Application using a lockbox.
- Must be able to quickly learn and grasp new tasks, ideas, and processes.
- Ability to thrive in high volume fast paced environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within Accounting.
- Well organized, attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Flexible, ability to change assignment or plans for day with little notice.
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 system a plus.
- MBA Graduate preferred
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.