Assistant Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
The FIFA Gameplay team is looking for a Producer to join an established and diverse team working on some of the most core systems that power the FIFA gameplay experience. Innovation, passion, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do.
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
If you are a big fan of sport, football and the FIFA game – this is the role of a lifetime.
- Create vision and drive feature development for several gameplay areas (ex. Passing, Shooting, Dribbling, etc.)
- Write clear design documentation and plan execution on features to support overall project strategic goals, gameplay vision and pillars
- Use our proprietary tools to design, prototype and test gameplay mechanics and identifying opportunities for improvements.
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to implement game systems and gameplay mechanics.
- Be the spokesperson for your gameplay area, communicate current objectives and development progress of your area within and outside the team
- Actively participate and contribute to various gameplay team meetings, receive and provide relevant, constructive design feedback to other designers and producers
- Prioritize, plan and organize work within your feature area. Deliver content within quality requirements, on schedule, and within technical limitations.
- Understand consumers needs and ensure gameplay elements developed by the team will contribute to the overall player satisfaction and enjoyment
- Foster collaborative spirit within the team and help form a stimulating and fun work environment
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Producer or Designer working with internal teams within the video game industry and creating top quality games
- Gameplay production experience
- Strong FIFA product knowledge and passion to work on a highly competitive sports franchise. (Please indicate this when you apply).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.