Assistant Photo Producer (FIFA)
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible, and that's why we want YOU. As the next Assistant Photo producer, you will report to the Head of Live Support in our international and diverse group.
What an Assistant Photo Producer (FIFA) does at EA:
- You will source and edit reference images.
- You will identify unlicensed content and check edited photos to ensure quality assets.
- You will take over Asset Management related responsibilities, e.g. photo reports.
- You will manage the photo editing community (recruitment, training, communication).
- You will communicate with game team producers and internal partners to understand requirements.
- You will partner with our Data Collection & Licensing team members from Canada, Germany, Korea, Romania and UK.
- You will have a finger on the pulse on the world of football and assist game team producers with campaign support.
The next great Assistant Photo Producer (FIFA) also needs:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Used to work in environment that values collaboration and with remote teams
- Interest in football and video games.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.