Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do.
Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
EA is driving the next revolution in games. Join us.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts’ mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio has created the genre defining city builder, SimCity BuildIt, reaching more than 200 million mobile players worldwide to date.
As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio’s passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next break-out hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
Tracktwenty is now seeking an experienced Art Director to join our journey.
- Define and establish art vision across multiple areas to include UI/UX, Live Services, Gameplay, and Presentation.
- Overlook development and well-being of the art team
- Creation, maintenance and enforcement of the style guides and other high level documentation
- Make sure art assets follow established guidelines and visual style of the game
- Train Leads in execution against style guide and monitoring of pipelines and processes
- Establish visual look and feel for New IPs.
- Develop best production practices with Development Director
- Experience establishing art guidelines and vision for previous projects
- You will be accomplished in 2D and some 3D art direction for revenue generating, public facing games. Background in mobile games is desired.
- Experienced in leading teams of artists, sharing feedback and helping teams focus on important details.
- Excellent skills at identifying existing visual styles and applying to the development process
- Achieve under tight schedules, a willingness to receive direction and a desire to work closely within a team.
- You will need excellent prototyping ability.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.