Animator - NHL - Temporary
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that
The Challenge Ahead
EA Vancouver is looking for an experienced animator who is passionate about making great games on mobile. We are looking for someone to work in a small, collaborative team making sports games for iOS and Android.
The ideal candidate to join our team is a dedicated person who loves to work in a creative and ever-changing environment.
What This Presentation Animator Will Do At EA
- We need you to quickly onboard and can use our proprietary animation toolkit (ANT)
- Assemble scenes in Motion Builder.
- Have a strong understanding of how to animate for sports games
- An experience editing existing MOCAP data and existing animations
The Next Great EA Presentation Animator Also Needs
- Experienced CG character animator
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Have excellent character animation skills
- Familiarity with Autodesk’s Motionbuilder preferred
- Experience editing raw Motion Capture data
- Good keyframing skills
- Knowledge of a 3D animation package (ideally Motionbuilder)
- Experience working in mobile gaming preferred but not
- Demo Reel showcasing character performances and actions
We Thought You Might Also Want To Know
- The benefits and perks of working for EA