We are EA: We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive marketing content in the industry. But making all of this is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
EA is growing, and we’re looking for a talented ANIMATOR to join our marketing cinematic team. There are a variety of creative roles across EA, and each comes with its own set of requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. Key is that they are passionate about what they do and their enthusiasm always shines through in their work.
Who’s the Ideal ANIMATOR for the Marketing Cinematic Department?
The ideal candidate will possess a strange determination to achieve the highest quality performance and believability in their work. Understanding how sequences are put together, this person will be mindful of how to make dynamic moments that flow; working symbiotically with pace, poses, and animation fundamentals to deliver compelling animated cinema.
As an ANIMATOR on the cinematic team you will work alongside a creative team of artists to ensure our marketing assets are delivered to their highest quality and compete on a world class level. You may have responsibilities for shot layout, animation, and rendering to achieve the final creative vision as set forward by your Cinematic Creative Director.
Animator - Marketing Cinematic Department Also Needs
- Extensive experience of a similar role within a dynamic commercial environment.
- Deep knowledge of cinematic language and camera direction.
- Experience with animating either in-engine, cg, or for live action.
- Strong 3D skillsets.
- Strong with animation fundamentals.
- Strong character driven animation.
- Strong written & verbal Communication Skills
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An open & honest proactive approach to communication
- Ability to communicate to people at all levels, both internally & externally
- Strong Listening Skills
- Extensive Problem Solving Skills
- Sets clear priorities to optimally complete work tasks, allocating resources efficiently
- Able to work to designated deadlines & communicates progress
- A motivated self-starter with a desire to contribute & shape the business
- Excited about learning new workflows and adding insight into the production processes.
- Collaborative Outlook
- Takes a team rather than an individual approach to their work.
- Contribute to team discussions, feedback and approach.
- Stays committed to the team & business ethic; maintains a positive outlook in everything they do
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class content, so we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
Take your career to the next level - apply today!
Please submit a resume along with a reel of your current work.