AI Scientist III - Recommendation System
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games.
The Recommendation System team is looking for an AI scientist to help build the recommendation live service and promote the innovation and excellence to help productionalize machine learning models for the global EA ecosystem.
- Develop algorithms and extract important insights from EA's rich store of data to empower intelligent agents within the EA ecosystem.
- Work with the core development teams to develop AI applications for recommendations in production systems.
- Contribute to the industry-leading recommendation system and live service.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, or related fields (focus in AI or ML background).
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms, demonstrated by major journal/conference publications or experience having developed novel AI applications.
- Programming skills (object-oriented and functional paradigms).
- Experience with large-scale data and distributed systems – Experience with Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Tensorflow/PyTorch.
- Fluent in at least one programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby Or C++.
- Familiar with scripting languages such as bash, awk.
- Full-stack industry experience productionalizing machine learning algorithms.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.