(Closed) AI Scientist - AI & Data Platform
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is not easy. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group provides unified Artificial Intelligence (AI) resources across all franchises within Electronic Arts. Our group develops machine learning, AI, and data-driven solutions to game team problems, and common AI infrastructure for use in every facet of the company. From data modeling to agent building, we use a modern, cloud-based tech stack with excellent tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering the future of game development, marketing, sales, and player experience. We’re looking for an NLP Scientist to join our team!
You will report to a Director of AI Applications and will:
- Research, develop and evaluate new AI applications for contextual dialogue generation, speech generation, character animation, visual content generation, and conversational interfaces
- Develop algorithms and extract essential insights from EA’s rich store of data to empower intelligent agents within the EA ecosystem
- Create scalable solutions for problems in the gaming domain
- Work with the core development teams to deploy AI applications as part of production systems
- Research and implement novel AI and NLP approaches for new problems.
Qualifications Of The Next Great EA AI Scientist
- PhD in Computer Science, or related fields (focus in NLP or ML a plus) required
- 5 years minimum of focused experience
- Team leadership and mentoring experience
- Experience developing novel AI algorithms, and major journal and conference publications
- Enjoys solving problems
- Programming skills
- Experience with large-scale data and distributed systems – Experience with Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Tensorflow a plus
- Experience with SQL and MPP databases
- The ability to explain concepts to a variety of audiences in multiple formats