Junior Identity Access Administrator
PERMANENT – FULL TIME
LOCATION: EIDOS SHERBOOKE
REPORTS TO: IT MANAGER – GROUP SERVICES
Integrate and manage services using a centralized identity provider or shared access management platform with multi-factor or authentication technologies.
Assist Identity & Access Technical Manager with the following:
- Discovery and audit usage of cloud services;
- Manage and support entitlement management services via Azure Access Packages for internal and external users;
- Oversee and support other secure access methods by third-parties to internal services;
- Administration of internal data governance, classification, protection and DLP services;
- Administration of password management services;
- Migrating data from third-party cloud storage to sanctioned storage;
- Monitoring and managing licensing for external authentication solutions to reclaim dormant or unused accounts;
- Implementing security around social media and cloud accounts.
- Administer, monitor and secure inbound/outbound web traffic;
- Work with local Service Desk teams to manage the user experience using sanctioned platforms;
- Maintain details in Service Catalogue of appropriate sanctioned services;
- Support other IT teams in their efforts to audit and manage client access permissions;
- Attend regular conference calls with the global Identity & Access team.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2008 and above, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory identity and security processes
- Awareness of authentication technologies such as SAML, OAuth, LDAP and RADIUS, as well as multi-factor authentication solutions
- An understanding of cloud security best practices
- Familiarity with leading cloud infrastructure platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Familiarity with Azure AD entitlement management services
- Experience of cloud application access, monitoring and control solutions, e.g. MCAS, Skyhigh, CipherCloud or other CASB solutions
- Experience of enterprise-class password management solutions, e.g. Secret Server, LastPass
- Experience of web filtering, access and security solutions, e.g. McAfee Web Gateway
- Experience of managing cloud accounts and access delegation, especially around social media
- Familiarity with data protection and governance regulations.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES :
- Organized and thorough
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Willingness to be part of a global team
- Ability to act on initiative when required
MOTIVATION AND INTERESTS:
- Ambition and passion for video games are essential!