Generalist Programmer Intern
4 MONTHS INTERNSHIP - WINTER 2022 SESSION (JANUARY TO APRIL) - FULL-TIME
GENERALIST PROGRAMMER INTERN
REPORTS TO: LEAD PROGRAMMER
Eidos-Sherbrooke is an expert studio dedicated to driving the technological innovation of Eidos-Montreal, member of the Square Enix group.
Through research and development, Eidos-Sherbrooke endeavours to explore, test and apply various technologies to support the creation of experiences, universes, and emotions for players.
The studio welcomes high-level technical expertise from universities as well as local and global talents who collaborate and collectively think about the Video game of tomorrow.
- Develop software in C++ by applying object-oriented programming principles;
- Apply debugging techniques and tools;
- Analyze the improvement needs of the existing code and subsequently implement the necessary corrective measures to improve it;
- Positively contribute to the project achievements and the team objectives.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering (Video game program, an asset);
- Solid knowledge of C++;
- Basic knowledge of C#, an asset;
- Diversified experience in Programming (participation in GameJams, development of school and/or personal projects) a strong asset;
- Bilingualism: French-English.
- Curiosity and desire to push the boundaries of Video game;
- Self-driven and resourceful;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Collaborative and open to receive and share constructive criticism.
MOTIVATIONS & INTERESTS:
- Passion and ambition for Video game are essential!