(Closed) Community Manager
Title: Community Manager
Reports to: Social Media & Community Lead
Eidos-Montreal's Brand Marketing team manages the entire brand identity of the studio, as well as its presence on social media and relationship with consumers and fans. The team is embedded into the development teams. The Community Manager will be working with the Social Media & Community Lead on one (or more) franchises of the studio to plan and execute community initiatives and programs.
His/her key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development and the execution of the global Social Media & Community strategy for the games of the studio.
- Search for and provide community feedback on goals and strategies within the current Brand Marketing campaign.
- Plan and execute community initiatives that support the global Brand Marketing, influencer and partner plans, and help turn fans into evangelists.
- Help manage our studio social channels, in order to showcase our internal culture and talent, as well as bolster our recruitment efforts.
- Coordinate and execute community programming and events both in-person and remotely.
- Execute data-driven social campaigns with established KPIs and detailed, actionable reporting in a timely manner.
- Plan and execute website updates, write copy for blogs, FAQ and social responses.
- Manage a campaign calendar and ensure our publisher and local community managers around the world always have clear guidance and resources.
- Look for ways to improve and evolve current studio communication practices through new plans and embracing emerging technology.
- Collaborate with internal and external talent in the creation of assets that meet brand standards.
- Develop regular community reports using native and third party tools to inform key stakeholders on sentiment, engagement, and other community highlights showcasing our studio or IP.
Experience and formation:
- University diploma in Marketing, Communication, Business, or an equivalent formation/experience;
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing or community management, preferably in the video game or the entertainment industry.
- Experience working on AAA games is a plus.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in primary social networks and an understanding of how to optimize content for them.
- Understanding of community channels such as Discord, Reddit, forums, and more.
- Familiarity with image editing software. Video editing abilities a plus.
- Familiarity with livestreaming software.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of video games, solid gaming skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- It is imperative to be perfectly fluent in English (oral and written).
Being fluent in French will be a plus.
- Be accountable and capable of working in autonomy.
- Be organized and well structured in your work habits.
- Be able to clearly articulate and communicate your ideas, and be able to listen to the ideas of others (listening skills).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Shoot for the stars and keep on trying to achieve better results.
- Be a solid team player.
- Strong analytical and synthetical skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and to work under pressure within the agreed timeframes.
Motivation and interests: Ambition and passion for video games are essential!