Sponsorship Sales Manager
Eden Esports is a Malta-based esports organization founded in 2017 by the Eden Leisure Group, an entertainment and hospitality giant on the island. Eden Esports organize online and offline international esports competitions with the most known titles such as SuperNova Malta 2018, Champions Cup 2019, and Malta Vibes 2020, featuring high prize pools and top teams from all over the world.
Our goal is to make Malta one of the esports hubs through hosting of international events, live streaming, and relocating businesses from the industry to the island.
Eden Esports is looking for a creative, hardworking, and experienced Sales Manager. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing the potential of our events through direct sales and working with the agencies.
- Compilation of presentation materials;
- Forming sales funnel. Prospect and contact potential customers through direct sales;
- Accounting of the sponsors through projects;
- Building long-lasting relationships with the sponsors.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken);
- Proven experience of sales;
- Strong communication/negotiation skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, spreadsheets, etc;
- Deadline and detail-oriented. Experience with CRM development and maintenance is a plus;
- Strong business sense and knowledge within the gaming/esports industry is a must.
What do we offer:
- Fixed salary depending on your experience;
- Annual performance bonus for reaching sales targets;
- Possibility of remote work (to be discussed);
- Paid vacation and sick leave.