EclYpse Esports is a new, emerging Organisation, at the core of the Esports scene. We aim to offer a strong, close-knit community to provide a good place for all players to learn and achieve their goals. We are also committed to providing an accessible route into the Professional Esports scene; by providing excellent teams and staff to make sure all our players perform at their best!
We are looking for a Community Manager and we can provide training.
- Coordinate a team of moderators to moderate our discord server
- Coordinate our events team to run regular events in various games
- Work with our Social Media & Content Teams to increase community size & engagement
- Continually work to develop and improve our community whilst diversifying our membership
- Basic experience in the esports scene
- Good communication skills
- Organised, punctual and driven
- Regular availability
- Community management Experience
If you are interested in Esports management, Community Management or are looking to get started in either of these field, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
-> All of our staff get persistent support and the opportunity to work with industry experts within the organisation
Note: This is a volunteer, unpaid position.