Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join the team and help craft Echtra’s next exciting cross-platform ARPG game. You will use a combination of excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to build and evolve immersive experiences to keep players engaged. You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raise the bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective.
We are a small game studio in San Francisco with a team of veteran game developers. At Echtra, we value diversity and support work-life balance. We have great benefits, an open vacation policy, and flexible schedules.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Design, Art, Programming, & Analytics) to design, scope, and implement core features that result in an outstanding gameplay experience for our players and positively inflect metrics.
- Support the leadership team in defining and iterating upon the game’s business strategy to build a robust product roadmap for development and post-launch live operations.
- Drive user and competitive research to ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis and an understanding of the market.
- Effectively advocate for product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones, and partner with other parts of the organization including Central Analytics and Product Marketing.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data-driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of meaningful dashboards and reports.
- Be the voice of the players!
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience in free-to-play game development with a proven track record in managing live operations
- Background in AAA cross platform titles
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Exceptional data analysis skills coupled with advanced Excel and SQL proficiency
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Previous experience with new game development through to worldwide launch is a plus
- Self directed subject matter expert
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of ARPG mid-core and hardcore genres and other FTP titles in these categories.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Flexible working hours
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.