Echo Esports is widely recognized as a top organization in World of Warcraft esports and looking to expand after a highly successful 2020 campaign. We are currently looking for a Talent Manager to assist with the implementation and continued compliance of partnerships, sales, and branding for Echo talent. This is a full or part-time opportunity, beginning as a contract role with potential for long-term employment.
- Manage relations and the execution of partnerships, sales and, and branding for Echo Talent, which includes professional esports athletes and content creators.
- Monitor social media channels, specifically Twitch streams, implementing feedback to build and grow brand presence.
- Ensure brand compliance when necessary, conducting compliance updates and implementing best practices through the use of research and benchmarking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of esports with a high preference for knowledge of World of Warcraft
- Strong familiarity with content creation on social media channels including Twitch, YouTube, and Twitter.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume or any questions to the email attached below.
- A portfolio showcasing your best work will speed up the process.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.