Echo Esports is widely recognized as a top organization in World of Warcraft esports and looking to expand after a highly successful 2020 campaign. We are currently looking for a Partnerships Manager to help continue the growth! This is a full or part-time contract role, with potential for long-term employment in the future.
- Work effectively with brand partners to know their business’ and support partner managers in a client facing capacity.
- Take notes on client calls and spearhead client reporting requests and partnership recaps.
- Maintain knowledge of and manage expectations surrounding event timelines and deadlines.
- Ensure highest quality implementation of client programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer service-orientated attitude
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Previous experience working with brands in a client-facing capacity
How to Apply:
- Send your resume or any questions to the email attached below.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.