Echo Esports is widely recognized as a top organization in World of Warcraft esports and looking to expand after a highly successful 2020 campaign. We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to help with this expansion! This is a full-time position starting as a contracted role with the opportunity for long-term employment.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to work proactively, autonomously and bring ideas to leadership team.
- Execute all programs and events on time, ensuring best possible competitor experience and production value.
- Design and manage competitive structures to drive increased year-round engagement, player retention and monetization.
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with internal cross functional teams, including marketing, content, platform development, and more.
- Ability to build and manage relationships, collaborate with cross-functional teams, interpersonal skills, team motivation and conflict resolution are key.
- Experience in esports with a strong preference for knowledge of World of Warcraft.
- Highly motivated, dynamic and creative with a hands-on management style and ability to work independently.
- Highly organized; an effective manager of time and resources.
- Experience working and managing remotely a plus.
How to Apply:
- Send your resume or any questions to the email attached below
- A portfolio showcasing your best work will speed up the process.
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability.