Senior Unity Developer
Easybrain is now looking for a skillful Unity Developer, for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, ensuring the quality of the finished product, and delivering game updates.
Engineering and development of mobile applications (and/or games) on Unity.
- At least 2 years of experience with Unity;
- Grasp of mobile application architecture;
- Experience with databases, knowledge of SQLite;
- Good knowledge of Unity UI;
- Experience in page-proofing UI on UGUI;
- Work with native plugins (Android/iOS);
- Apps optimization;
- Understanding the principles of client-server interaction, HTTP/HTTPS protocols;
- Track record of accomplished projects;
- English language proficiency (intermediate level or higher);
- Russian language proficiency is a must;
- Experience with Open GL, gaming engines/frameworks is a plus.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit (remote work during COVID-19).